for additional program details
To view upcoming programs, please visit our events
page and sort by LPI®
Who Should Attend
Leadership Development Professionals - (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators. This session is designed specifically for individuals who already have some coaching experience. This is a not a "learn to coach program", rather it is a "learn to coach with the LPI" program.
Ideally, participants should already have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
, and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
Upon completion of LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Coach Training, participants will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change.
- Increased their personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI.
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the the statistical credibility of the instrument.
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
- Earn the credential, Trained LPI® Coach.
In advance of the program, participants will be expected to:
- Complete their own LPI 360 assessment
Materials Provided: The Leadership Challenge Facilitation Set, The Leadership Challenge Sixth Edition, A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making the most of The Leadership Challenge and the LPI and, if needed, an LPI 360 (if older than six months).