SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA (program part of Forum 2017):
June 13, 2017, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
must be completed by June 5, 2017
Live online class (prerequisite to in-person workshop):
In-person workshop location: 910 Broadway Circle, San Diego, CA
*** This Coach Certificate Program is part of Forum 2017. For additional information and how to register, click here
The program has two parts, a live online class AND a 1 day in-person workshop. Registrants must participate in both sessions.
For more information on programs contact us at email@example.com
or call at 1-866-888-5159.
Who Should Attend
Leadership Development Professionals – (Internal Training, HR, OD, or Talent Management), Management and Leadership Consultants, and Professors/Educators.
Ideally, participants should already have an understanding of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
, and some familiarity with the LPI Feedback Report format.
Upon completion of LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Coach Certificate Program, participants will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of the different ways to leverage the LPI reports to help aspiring leaders plan for their future development and affect positive change.
- Increased their personal competency in the use and delivery of the LPI.
- Increased their knowledge and understanding of the the statistical credibility of the instrument.
- Explored and practiced the coaching skills required to optimize the use of the LPI within a variety of leadership development situations.
- Earn the credential, Trained LPI® Coach.
In advance of the program, participants will be expected to:
- Complete their own LPI 360 assessment
Materials Provided: LPI Deluxe Facilitator’s Guide Set, 4th Ed and A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making the most of The Leadership Challenge and the LPI