- Course work can be scheduled around personal and professional work
- Self-paced learning modules allow learners to work at their own pace
- Reduces travel cost and time to and from training center—leaders can interact with the program wherever they have internet access
- Different learning styles are addressed and facilitation of learning occurs through varied activities
- As a general, introductory leadership development course
- As an overview of The Leadership Challenge model
- Enterprise-wide, global roll-outs for multi-national organizations
- Preparation for an in-person Leadership Challenge® Workshop
- Accompanying the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
Co-developed with award-winning e-learning developer Enspire Learning, this 130 minute online application is designed for you to create awareness and build knowledge around The Leadership Challenge® module. Each practice module includes multiple choice questions, self-reflection exercises, and the opportunity for personal application of the concepts. It is perfect for introducing the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® to new audiences or as prior to participating in The Leadership Challenge® Workshop. Working individually, your leaders will engage with the content through a story-based scenario across 7 modules:
Module #1: Orienteering
A welcome video message from Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, an overview of The Practices of Exemplary Leadership® module, and an introduction of the workplace characters and their story. Learners also begin the course by recalling their own Personal Best Leadership Experience and a Current Leadership Challenge that they will work through as they progress through the modules.
Modules #2-6: The Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
Each of the next modules focuses specifically on one of The Five Practices: Model the Way, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart. Each Practice module includes photo-based case studies and stories, and basic interactivities, such as multiple-choice questions, matching quizzes, self-reflection exercises, and opportunity for personal application of the concepts.
Module #7: Commitment
Learners are encouraged to continue their leadership journey with specific goals and an action plan.
The Leadership Challenge® e-Learning Program is appropriate for leaders, managers, and individual contributors without management responsibilities.
There are minimal technical requirements. Visit this website
for more information. A hosted solution or LMS integration option is available. After placing your order, you will simply distribute an access code to participants and direct them to register and then login at: https://leadershipchallenge.enspire.com/course
To learn more about implementing The Leadership Challenge e-Learning program in your organization call our training specialists at 866-888-5159 (317-572-3517 from outside the U.S.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org